Saturday, March 12, 2011

"18 Days"

GB got Gold with Challenge Shield and Best Commander award today.


18 days to SYF. I am very very scared. Miss Jean said the most we can get is silver @ this point of time. I am very sorry drama club for not being focus on every single rehearsal. And for screwing up. We do not have time. We need to pick ourshelves up, each and individual one of us. To be serious. To throw in our best ability. To give our very own soul into drama. Run this last 2 weeks of rehearsals well, and peak on the 30th.

I know it is ironic for Ronnie to say such stuff. And I really want to give my very best in all rehearsals, not screwing up and stuff. And no. I am not going to be discourage and keep on yapping on how we can not get a gold and so all of you are not suppose to think very negatively either. Now is the time for us to reflect and think about what we can improve on, and make effort to improve. . Because we CAN. We can do it, if we all put in our effort, and be 90% every week. And on the 30th, we show our 101%.

Drama Club CAN do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment